* (Click Photo)
Medical Alert System
* (Click Photo)
Help, at the Touch of a Button with our *Double D. MediPendant*
Not a dollar a day like so many others, NO CONTRACTS (PERIOD), we have nothing to hide...We offer the best, becuase we feel it's not always about money and you deserve the very best. You're life could depend on it.
Home safety is more than burglary and fire protection — it's a comprehensive strategy for life safety. The population is growing older, more people are living alone, single parent households are increasing and more children are becoming "latch-key kids." Other significant statistics:
- About 150 people are fatally injured in the home daily.
- In people over 65, falls are the leading cause of home injury or death
- The overall leading cause is poisoning, with the 25-to-44 age group having the highest death rate
- 2.5 million children are injured or killed by hazards each year
- One out of ten calls for an ambulance involve a child
- A victim's chances of survival after cardiac arrest are reduced by 7 to 10 percent with every minute that passes without treatment.
Source: Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Accidental Home Injuries and Deaths
The Solution: Double D. MediPendant
With this reality, it helps to have another level of personal protection. Our highly-trained specialists will review your personal situation and go over our technology in full detail with you at once.
Double D. MediPendant is a medical alarm / alert system that gives users access to help at the press of a button, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It is the first monitored medical alarm / alert system on the market today that allows the user to speak and listen to the operator DIRECTLY through the pendant!
There are many medical alarm companies with many different types of emergency medical equipment and medical alert systems, so do your homework. If you’re thinking about getting a medical alarm / alert system for you or someone you care about, be sure to ALWAYS ask the following questions:
- Can I speak and listen to the emergency operator through the pendant?
- What happens if I hit the button when I am outside? Can I speak to the emergency operator from outside my home?
- If I am showering or bathing, can I use my pendant / medical alert bracelet? If the door is closed, will I be heard?
- Do the call center operators have EMT (emergency medical technician) training?
- Will the call center emergency operators stay on the line with me for as long as I need them?
The answers to these questions should always be YES!
- Speak and listen to the operator directly through the pendant
- 24/7 monitoring with EMT-certified professionals
- Easy installation/User friendly
- Operates anywhere from 300 to 600 feet* in or around the home†
- Water-resistant—may be worn in bath or shower**
- Medical alert jewelry - wear it as a medical alert necklace , clipped to your belt, or as a medical bracelet
- Battery provides up to six hours of talk time and up to one year of stand-by time
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) equipment and operators available
*Line of sight.
† Building structure and conditions may affect range.
**Base station should never be exposed to water.