* (Click Photo)
Medical Alert System
* (Click Photo)
The Deadly Rage of Fire
The threat of fire exists in every room of your home or business, from frayed wires to kitchen accidents to malfunctions in machinery. In a matter of seconds, fire can consume a room and spread quickly throughout a premises. Consider the following statistics:
- Home fires are the third leading unintentional cause of injury and death in the United States, behind motor vehicle crashes and drowning.
- Home fires rank as the first cause of death for children under the age of 15 at home.
- Roughly 75 percent of all fire deaths occur where people sleep, such as in homes, dormitories, barracks, or hotels. The majority of fatal fires occur when people are likely to be less alert, such as nighttime sleeping hours.
- Children playing with fire is the second leading cause of fatal home fires.
- Approximately 1,200 older adults die in fires annually.
Sources: National Fire Protection Association, Center for Disease Control: Fire Deaths and Injuries Fact Sheet
The Solution: All-Points Fire Protection
Double D. Security, LLC offers a comprehensive fire protection plan for your home or business, called "an all points fire protection system." For maximum coverage, you may want to consider a smoke detector on every floor, with additional smoke detectors in halls, stairways, bedroom and living areas. Also, the addition of heat detectors will sense fire trouble in areas where smoke detectors aren't applicable, such as furnace rooms, kitchens, attics and garages. Our highly-trained specialists will review your premises and recommend the best security system for your needs. Let a Double D. Security, LLC Consultant provide you with a free security analysis today. 877-230-8138
The key to effective protection against fire is 24-hour monitoring. With a monitored fire protection system, Double D. Security, LLC can dispatch local fire authorities, or even alert you to dangerous conditions before they get out of hand.